1. After parking the vehicle in a paid parking spot, s/he must immediately pay the local fee of the designated amount by using the ticket machine or the services of mobile operators. In the ticket machines, the fee is collected in the following denominations of euro coins: 10, 20, and 50 cent, and 1 and 2 euros;
2. After purchasing a ticket, s/he must immediately leave it inside the vehicle, behind the windscreen, on the passenger side of the dashboard, in a place which is clearly visible from the outside, the right way up, and so that the printed parking date and time as well as the name of the paid parking zone are all readable.
3. When mobile operators’ services are used, an SMS is sent as payment or the order is completed using mobile apps while the vehicle owner (driver) does not abandon the vehicle and specifies the registration number of the vehicle for whose parking the payment is being made as well as the paid parking zone. The payment is considered to be registered after the driver has received confirmation from the mobile operator. The vehicle owner (driver) sends the message about the end time of the vehicle’s parking after entering the vehicle, before driving away;
4. After the paid parking time ends, when the parking is paid using the ticket machine, an additional local fee of the designated amount in accordance with the regulations must be paid or the paid parking space must be abandoned immediately, but no later than in 10 minutes after the end of the paid parking time. The ticket which confirms the additional payment must be left in the vehicle in accordance with the procedures established in the regulations.
After the paid parking time ends or after the order is terminated and if the paid parking space is not abandoned, when parking is paid using mobile operators’ services, an additional local fee of the designated amount must be paid in accordance with regulations or the paid parking space must be abandoned immediately.
If the local fee is not paid at once or if the additional payment of the local fee is late and a notice is received, the local fee of a designated amount must be paid in 72 hours following the end of the day when the notice was issued by using the e-commerce services, by cash at the customer service centres located at Gedimino pr. 9A or Geležinkelio g. 16, Vilnius, or by cash at PERLAS terminals. The national registration number of the vehicle and the registration number of the received notice must be specified. After the vehicle registration number and the notice registration number are specified, the system automatically presents the amount of the local fee that has to be paid, which depends on the paid parking zone in which the vehicle was parked: EUR 4 in the Green Zone, EUR 7 in the Yellow Zone, EUR 20 in the Red Zone, and EUR 40 in the Blue Zone;
5. The resident’s permit, which grants the right to park the vehicle in the paid parking space located in the area specified in the permit (if the permit is electronic, this data is collected in the register of online resident permits), and the electric car permit, which grants the right to park an electrically-powered vehicle in a paid parking space until the date specified in the permit (if the permit is electronic, this data is collected in the register of online electric car permits), must be attached, inside the vehicle, to the bottom of the front windscreen on the passenger side, in a visible place so that the information printed on the permit is clearly readable from the outside. When online permits are issued, the obligation to attach permits to the front windscreen of the vehicle does not apply;
6. The permit which grants the right to park the vehicle in a reserved parking space at the address specified in the permit until the specified date must be attached, inside the vehicle, to the bottom of the front windscreen on the passenger side, in a visible place so that the information printed on the permit is clearly readable from the outside;
7. The card for vehicle parking by persons with disabilities has to be left inside the vehicle, at the bottom of the front windscreen on the passenger side, in a clearly visible place and ensuring that the side with the printed card number and expiry date is visible. The card for vehicle parking by persons with disabilities does not grant the right to park the vehicle in reserved vehicle parking spaces;
8. If the vehicle occupies more than one vehicle parking space, local fee must be paid for all occupied spaces.
The paid local fee does not grant the right to park the vehicle in areas where prohibitive road signs are valid or to otherwise disregard Road Traffic Rules.